Tuesday, October 9, 2012

31 Days of Order/Disorder, Day 9

A business associate of mine used to clean his desk every Friday. For people like me, I think that is a great policy. The only problem is apparently Friday only comes once a month around here...

DISORDER:
(yes, I'm going to switch things around today...)
Now I figure in the realm of desk tidiness, there are two types of people: the kind that completely trash their desk and then do a major overhaul once in a while that never lasts long enough, and the kind that magically maintains order and tidiness all the time. Guess which one I am. If you're having trouble figuring it out, ask my always-neat-and-tidy-desk-minded husband...shoot, for that matter you could ask my 5 year old!

ORDER:
(after no more than 15 minutes of effort) 
Why does it always seem like it is going to take 3 days to tidy my desk, when it really just takes a few minutes?? I really am my own worst enemy.

What does YOUR desk look like right now?

No comments: