Monday, March 28, 2011

One Year Anniversary

We are getting close to THE one-year anniversary. WHAT? You don't remember?? Here, let me refresh your memory...


Oh yeah. Remember now? Uh huh.

April 6th of last year was the day my heart nearly stopped when Drama Queen bounded down the stairs with Big Brother sportin' her new haircut.....read about it here if you need a good laugh.

On a side note, sometimes I have to laugh when I think about the things that have NOT freaked me out as much as that one incident.....like Emergency Room visits and massive widespread flooding a half a mile from our home....

Anyway, I recently found this old photo


and had to laugh. I had forgotten about the whole hair-cutting thing that happened when he was like 2, with my sister. Obviously he didn't get to cut it ALL off, but HELLO, this should have been some sort of sign or something! And look, he used school scissors in both incidents....aren't they supposed to ONLY cut paper??

On a brighter note, Drama Queen's hair has grown out nicely, and no one has developed Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or anything! Just take a look...


And believe me when I tell you, when someone shares their own hair-cutting story with me, I just laugh and say, "Don't worry, one thing is for sure, it WILL grow back."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty