Friday, April 15, 2011

A Happy Home (and Mama)

Last weekend I went to homeschool conference. This is like the 4th time I've gone and each year I love it more. It is so refreshing to spend two days with some of my best friends, with no children, and learn something in the process! I always glean at least a few new ideas to try either in our homeschool process, or my home. This year, I came home with a whole BUCKETFUL of ideas, thanks to Carol Barnier.  And the most brilliant in the bucket is this...... (That's ok, click on it for a closer look if you need to.)


Yes, TIE the scissors TO the spot they are supposed to stay. Nothing makes me more frustrated than when my son cannot find his scissors....and in Kindergarten, you need your scissors A-LOT.  So, THANK YOU, Carol Barnier. And not just thank you, but rise-up-and-call-you-blessed thank you!  You have made our home and this Mama much happier!

PS: Yes, I have threatened his life if he EVER cuts that ribbon. And we all know how well he likes to cut stuff....

1 comment:

sheldonanddenise said...

Hey Jenny! I SOOOO AGREE about the conference!!!!! You need to send this post to Carol Barnier :o) I'm over the top impressed that you implemented the idea's so quickly!!! Denise

p.s. I won't tell anyone about your hotel sheet fetish :o) hehehe