Friday, May 28, 2010

Whose Child Is This??

This morning, she flushed a (rather large) pencil sharpener down the toilet. (And I found out the people at Roto Rooter sure are nice!) But that's a whole different story....

Then this afternoon she flutters into the kitchen requesting (ever so politely) some pink milk. Something on her foot catches my eye. Is that....A TOE RING???

She's 3. Barely.

No one in this house has ever worn a toe ring. No one in this house even OWNS a toe ring.

And yet here she is, proud as punch sporting the little thing, with a gem on top to boot!

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against toe rings. You can just imagine my surprise when my 3-year-old shows up with one.  Where did she get it? How did she know it could go on her toe? Why did she think it was cool?

For the record, it was not officially a toe ring.  It was a play-ring from their dress-up clothes. But still. It makes me wonder where she gets these ideas...oh wait.  I think I know. They must come from her Aunt Mimi!

No comments: