Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Potty Training


We are at it again. Potty training, round (child) 3. And I must say this time has been SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier than the previous 2. And she's even younger than the other 2 when we were trying to train them. Wow, for once in her life, she has been easier than the other 2. The only problem is she has an older brother. And brothers just have a different way of using the bathroom than sisters...especially when you live on a farm in the country. Yep, you guessed it. When it's time to go and she's outside, she pulls off her underware, stands in the grass, and just lets 'er rip. Awful, I know. Actually the first time I caught her doing this, it was HILARIOUS. And I mean really, what am I supposed to do when she has to "go" every 20 minutes and we are working out in the garden? So, I've been letting her go this way--not encouraging it, mind you! But, it is convenient, and I suspect once winter comes, this method will be long forgotten...or at least I hope so!

No comments: